This is my site Glossary (you have just to insert the ShortCode kttg_glossary in your content)
just for test
To change animation for the tooltip appearance :
- Settings menu
- Options tab
- choose from Animation list
By providing a friendly administrator interface for adding keyWords to apply them to all your article at once.
Bio ist toll!
A barrel of tripe. As eaten at Google.
Blink [ faq, tooltipy-cat ]Blinking is semi-autonomica rapid opening of the eyelid.It is an essential function of the eye that helps spread tears across and remove irritants from the surface of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- Open your page on edit mode
- Select the image for which you want to apply a tooltip
- Push the “Associate tooltip to image” from the list of buttons above the text
- Then write the title of the keyword you want to rely
- “Update” button
- In the “Tooltipy” menu choose the submenu «Settings»
- Check No background (Dotted-style)
- Finally press the button «Save Settings»
Yes we can exclude one or more keywords to be treated with Tooltipy : Open in edition mode the post/page which contains the keywords A widget called «Keywords related» appears on the right side so you can choose the keywords to filter adding keywords in the “Keywords to exclude” section Finally «Update» the article
Yes it is possible by using the tool «Import» and «Export» on the tool menu For example : To import my list of keywords to a new site: Tools> Import>WordPress Select the XML file you exported from the old site.