animation [tooltipy-cat ]To change animation for the tooltip appearance :
- Settings menu
- Options tab
- choose from Animation list
AutomaticallyBy providing a friendly administrator interface for adding keyWords to apply them to all your article at once.
BioBio ist toll!
BlahA barrel of tripe. As eaten at Google.
Blink [tooltipy-cat ]Blinking is semi-autonomica rapid opening of the eyelid.It is an essential function of the eye that helps spread tears across and remove irritants from the surface of the cornea and conjunctiva.
Can I apply the tooltips on specific images ? [faq ]Yes :
- Open your page on edit mode
- Select the image for which you want to apply a tooltip
- Push the “Associate tooltip ti image” from the list of buttons above the text
- Then write the title of the keyword you want to rely
- “Update” button
Can I change the keywords highlighting mode ? [faq ]
- In the “Tooltipy” menu choose the submenu «Settings»
- Check No background (Dotted-style)
- Finally press the button «Save Settings»
Can I exclude the occurrence of one or more tooltips in a specific page ? [faq ]Yes we can exclude one or more keywords to be treated with Tooltipy : Open in edition mode the post/page which contains the keywords A widget called «Keywords related» appears on the right side so you can choose the keywords to filter adding keywords in the “Keywords to exclude” section Finally «Update» the article
Can I export and import my keywords from one site to another ? [faq ]Yes it is possible by using the tool «Import» and «Export» on the tool menu For example : To import my list of keywords to a new site: Tools> Import>WordPress Select the XML file you exported from the old site.